TILBURY, Dock Limited
Online consultation and prescriptions
|Already used PharmaDoctor?|
Dock Limited have teamed up with PharmaDoctor to provide an online prescription service for low risk treatments. All orders for prescription treatments will be sent out by Dock Limited. The service is quick, convenient and totally discreet.
This is a Private prescription service. NHS vs private prescriptions Explained.
- Reduced prices on repeat orders - On all subsequent orders, you benefit of a saving of £7.50.
- Money back guarantees - As a UK registered company, PharmaDoctor complies with all consumer legislation and can provide a full refund if the treatments do not arrive. Please see the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page for full details.
- Cheapest consultation service - We are confident you will not find a cheaper UK consultation service, online or otherwise.
- Authentic service & treatments - With PharmaDoctor you have assurances that all parts of the service are audited and controlled by UK regulatory bodies.
Generic treatments vs genuine branded treatments
- Free medical advice - The online consultation with PharmaDoctor is FREE and without obligation to order. Anyone seeking medical advice or information regarding the products we offer can do so by simply writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full medical service - After you have bought your treatments, PharmaDoctor will be there to help you with any aftercare issues. This service is provided free of charge.
Please note your prescription.
Doctor Nitin Shori - GMC Reference Number 6047293 or Doctor Alexandra Phelan - GMC Reference Number 6150198
Will be dispensed by Dock Limited, registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council 1091481
128 Dock Road
All orders placed before 3.00PM on a working day will be sent out on the same day.
Asset chemist128 dock road
tilbury RM18 7BJ
Information related to the PharmaDoctor Service
Customers must first register for the condition they would like treated. Once approved for treatment by our doctor, customers can then order from the treatments that the doctor has approved them to take. Orders are dispatched to your selected delivery address unless you prefer to collect them from the dispensing pharmacy if this is more convenient. See our service page for more details.
Do I have to order online?
Although you can register and order online, we are also happy to help with all aspects of our service by telephone. Please do not hesitate to call customer services for help on 020 3176 0022.
PharmaDoctor does its utmost to provide a secure service. Our web site and payment system are independently checked and audited for security risks. To further guarantee security, no credit card details are stored on the site. PharmaDoctor is signed up to the Data Protection Act so personal details are not passed onto third parties. Read more about our security policy.
Are the treatments genuine or generic? PharmaDoctor only accepts registrations from GPhC registered Pharmacies. This guarantees the safety and reliability of your treatments. It is against the law for any UK company, pharmacy or Doctor to dispense out of license, illegal generics or fake medications. All medications prescribed through PharmaDoctor are genuine branded treatments.
To avoid disappointment if you need your order urgently, we always recommend that customers select special delivery or courier service where available to ensure you get your delivery as quickly as possible.
What service guarantees do you offer?
If a delivery is lost, PharmaDoctor will provide either a replacement order or a full refund. Please check our full terms and conditions page for complete service details.